F.A.Q. & Activities
- Weather – usually the weather in Ireland is unpredictable but in October expect rain and cold. Bring warm and weatherproof outdoor clothing.
- Crime – crime levels in Dublin are similar to every European capital city, DON’T walk outside alone at 2 a.m. with your camera, phone, wallet etc. visible, exercise sensible precautions.
- Tap water – tap water is safe to drink unless otherwise advised.
- Hygiene – standards and controls are high
- Special occasions – if you have a special occasion to celebrate (birthday for example), let us know
- Leprechauns -rarely sighted theses days but you might get lucky! leprechaunmuseum.ie/